We are seeking a part II architect to join our team in Borough, London. We are a small multi-national team of architects who enjoy a hands on collaborative approach to design. We work on commercial, cultural and residential projects both new build and refurbishment and have a particular interest in designing with the environment in mind.
Applicants would preferably have 2 years UK project experience, and be ready to take on project responsibility leading to RIBA part III qualification. You should have the ability to design in 2D cad and 3D digital & physical modelling. Environmental modelling capability is a bonus.
The role would include
- Working on multiple projects at various stages of development from concept to construction, and all the production that this entails… testing concepts, preparing planning submissions and tender packages, writing specfications, and construction detailing. We take the view that everybody should get a chance to do everything.
- Liaising with clients and members of the design team including engineers, quantity surveyors, M&E designers, contractors etc.
- Attend site to meet with contractors etc to assist with queries, check work quality & site progress..
Applications should be made by email to email@example.com (maximum 5MB) with the following:
- cover letter and short summary of what you could contribute and your professional ambitions
- CV and portfolio
- notice period required to leave current position
- eligibility to work in the UK
We will only contact candidates called to interview.